Planning for Stage 2 Psychology 2022 Resource Pack
The Planning for Stage 2 Psychology 2022 Resources Pack contains content from the recently held conference at Adelaide Botanic High School.
The content has been compiled by Deb Green, Kirsty Gebert, Lauren Scarfe and Dr Neil Kirby who presented the conference.
This Pack contains:
- A recording of the conference sessions as well as the conference PPT
- Organisational Psychology- Curriculum overview and possible teaching activities
- Overview of content – What is new, what is different? Planning for learning and assessment
- Cultural and ethical applications - How to incorporate discussions about culture throughout each topic
- Task designs for D&D and SHE
Once purchased, you will be sent a link to download the resources via www.wetransfer.com to the email address used to purchase the Starter Pack through this website. You will only have seven (7) days to download the files; after that the link will automatically expire.
NB: the email including the download link is not sent automatically - it can only be emailed during SASTA office hours.
If you have not received your download link within seven (7) days of having purchased this product, please email us directly to email@example.com with your order number.